Saturday, April 2, 2011

Something fun!

Two Days left up here in Canada.  One day of work today, and then i'm on vacation again.  Yesterday was thew  first of april.  This year is already twenty-five percent gone.  I feel like i gotta make some moves and get stuff done instead of just moving around.  That's the plan atleast, but only time will tell what's actually going to happen.  I do know that i am flying into minneapolis on monday which is going to be rad, and then i am spending a few days in CT to see family and up my pie and falafel counts which are dangerously low.  Then i'm heading north to one of the few places where life sort of makes sense to me.  

I had a couple days off this week, in a row.  It was kinda exciting i guess, and a lot of folks would be super pumped about a chance to go shred the gnar on the mountain tops.  I'll go skiing,but i don't really care about it and my whole life definitely doesn't revolve around skiing or riding.  The only riding i care about is my bike which is on the right coast, where i would prefer to be. Over the course of this winter season i have spent almost 3 months in beautiful whistler, without doing anything fun really.  i mostly just spent my time working, so on tuesday i went ziplinig.  I spent a few hours in the old growth forest of whistler gliding on cables from tree top platforms.  It was fun.  There were five runs, and the longest cable was 2000 ft long.  Between my dinosaur of a computer, and molasses moving internet speeds uploading a video is just not happening.  I guess you'll just have to take my word for it that it was fun.  



No comments: