Monday, March 21, 2011

Pasta Challenge

What do y'all know about decrees?
Unfortunately, once you make one, you have to follow through.  Those are the rules.  No matter how inane it is.  Like a pasta challenge.  1.32 pounds of pasta, half a jar of sauce, and half a brick of tofu eaten in 30 minutes or less. 
 
Was i successful?  This after just fifteen minutes...
 
  And all that food was in my belly hole in 27 minutes. Do you know the meaning of the word, EXPERT?
 
Sometimes i wish there were more vegan competitive eating competitions.  Don't get me wrong, i love the amateur challenges i setup for myself, but if only i could go PRO. 
I'm still a little upset that the T's place challenge never happened when we were in Minneapolis.  One hour and One Veggie Combo!  Is anyone up for that when i come back in April? 

3 comments:

shawn hebrank said...

yeah, we'll all die, but it's on. probably only you, me, and adam competing, though. i don't know anyone else that professional here in town.

adam messer said...

haha, paul you crack me up. but in all seriousness, i'm in. see you soon.

Celsea said...

Paulie C, how are you? Your picture popped up tonight when I was looking at a friend's Picasa album. It's great to see you still living life beautifully and intentionally. And you have a blog, yay! Hope all is well. ~ Celsea