Monday, March 14, 2011

site specific routine

I just had a super expert week in Minneapolis helping Albert and Shawn with their art show(Never Quiet, Never Soft). It was super rad. I met a whole heap of super cool people, and ate, or rather over-ate (because it's not really eating that i believe in, its definitely over eating)at sooooooo many vegan places. Daily vegan scones and coffee at Mayday became a thing, and i was a little stressed if it didn't happen. Check out this video of just one meal at the the Seward Cafe, which is really 3.5 meals for regular humans. Vegan Expert(e???)!!!!!



I had to leave the Twin Cities (sadness), and what even worse is that i am not back in the woods with my main people. I may be full to the brim Al-ex-bertness, but my guersh and loafie count is low. I would prefer to be having the most dyno-mite breakfast(tea and toast aka TNT) with my Noco family. It happens everyday, because that is what you do in the woodsly goodness. I also ride my bike everywhere when i live free or die. Car or no car i ride my bike like an expert all seasons. Instead i'm Back in Whistler, which means i'm at the coffee shop in the Nita Lake Lodge drinking soy mochas and doing the USA Today crossword online. I will probably be smashing down pints of drip coffee at work and be living off of cliff bars.
That is my Whistler life.
On the vineyard it was home brewcha and yerba mate all day, everyday.
Living on maui for the second time started a daily dinner (atleast 5 night/week)of a pint of bbq tofu from the best grocery ever Mana foods and an avocado with S & P, ho' Sauce, and maple syrup. It might sound a little gross, but it's a flavor 'splosion...in your mouth. All flavor receptors on your tongue get a treat.
On planet krypton (CT) my most favoritest and probably grossest regular eating habit is a toasted bagel with fake butters and bread and butter pickles sandwich. That is a definite flawless victory.

No comments: