Monday, May 3, 2010

A kid in a Candy Store...

It's what i feel like when ever i go to a good health food store or food Co-Op with an epic bulk food section. Davis, CA has Got They. I really like health food stores. Even though they are mostly the same everywhere i go, i am drawn to them. I've been Hanging out with Dave O. the last couple of days and feasting has been what's up. In San Francisco we at at a great South Indian joint called Dosa, dos times because it was that good, and we also at at Millennium which is amazing high end vegan cuisine.The whole meal was great but the dessert were definitely above and beyond.
I actually graduated from the same class as the Pastry Chef there. Today started with me making some vegan cinnamon buns and david making some zucchini bread for his morning class, then i went to Delta of Venus the "cool kid" coffee shop with good vegan eats and free internet. I really hope this trip keeps the good food coming my way.

No comments: