Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back to the Motherland!

In six days i'll be in California. The state of my birth. I will be hanging out with my good friend Dave O. I fly into San Francisco on May Day. I'm pretty excited o start my holiday. Train traveling across the USA. Work has been kinda slow, so it's been nice to actually be able to take it easy a bit. I made some off the meter, on fly, no recipe chocolate chip mac and coconut scones today. The trick was the maple syrup wash at the end to make it extra shiny and sweet. I have quite a lot to do before i go, but i'm not too stressed because i would be denying my infinite nature if i didn't just wait until the last minute to do it all. I love the last minute, which is actually just the perfect moment to do whatever needs doing. No yoga today. I now have 5 days to do 7 classes to complete my 30 day challenge. Totally feasible. This has been a bit of a ramble, but that's how i roll sometimes.

No comments: