Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Officially Home

I have a room.
In that room, i have a bed.
All my stuff is unpacked.
I am almost feeling settled.

I got word from work that i am definitely going to be staying in the NoCo, which is so rad.  It's sort of been the plan for a while now, but there have been plans before and then at the last minute they change. I haven't really been letting most folks know that it was happening because it's the worst when everyone gets pumped about some big big news and then at the last minute something falls through creating a huge let down.

I am pretty excited about hanging out in the woodsly goodness with my peoples.  Some folks just have roommates, but when your roommates are your two BFFLs(best friends for life) then you got yourself a family, and that's pretty sweet.

One of the most expert things about knowing you are going to be in one place for awhile is the ability to make plans.  House guests, live music, road trips, gardening, crucials.  All good things. All Happening.
Expert!

1 comment:

shawn hebrank said...

that's so good, dude! see you in late May!